We Recognize That Costs Are Always A Concern
Your home is usually the largest investment you will ever make. If you hire the wrong home inspector, you won't know it until it's too late! It is in your best interest to make sure you know the true condition of your potential home, and that's where a qualified and experienced home inspector comes in.
This is not the time to shop around for a cheapest inspector you can find, and if you are, you're certain to get what you pay for. The cost of a home inspection is very small compared to the price of the home being purchased.
Our fees depend on may variables such as the size and age of the home. Does it have any detached structures, apartments/in-law suites and how far it is from the center of our service area.
Be assured our fees are fair and reasonable for the amount of work that goes into the onsite inspection and the preparation of the report.
The fees below are a guideline, an exact fee will be provided by the scheduling system when you are ready to make an appointment.
- All fees will vary depending on the size, age and location of the home.
- Homes less than 15 years old:
- under 3000 sq ft start at $425
- over 3000 sq ft start at $475
- Most condominiums are $350 and only cover the unit interior.
- Inspections at the pre-drywall stage of construction start at:
- $300 for homes under 3000sq'
- $400 for homes over 3000sq'
- Re-Inspection fees of homes that we have previously inspected are variable. Please ask for a quote. Note: We do not re-inspect other inspectors work, only our own.
- Radon testing performed at the same time as a home inspection starts at $150 and if done as a stand alone service starts at $175.
- Termite inspections are $95 for most homes, very large homes and additional detached structures will incur an addtional fee.